“Win a Free Flight” Terms and Conditions
1. The terms & conditions outlined in this section hold for the “Win A Flight”, hereafter referred to as “Raffle”, as posted on The Genesis Travel Network website.
2. To be eligible to participate in the Raffle, contestants are required to:
-Sign-up for the Genesis Travel Network newsletter (Must provide full name and active email)
3. Limit one email per person. Contestant must be 21 years or older. If an individual creates multiple entries, they will effectively be disqualified from all current and future drawings.
4. The Raffle Prize includes one round-trip ticket from a preannounced destination of Genesis Travel Network’s choosing. The Raffle Prize will be booked in agreement with the winner. A change in date, time, luggage, or passenger information will not be accepted after the initial booking.
5. The ticket is non-refundable and cannot be claimed for cash, services, sold, or endorsed to a third party.
6. Upgrades, routing change are not allowed. Taxes and fuel surcharge are the responsibilities of the passenger and shall be paid at the time of ticketing.
7. The Raffle closes at 6:00 PM on Friday, December 1st, 2017 (PST) and a winner will be drawn in the week of December 14th, 2017.
8. Reservations are required at least 1 month prior to the departure date.
9. The winner of the Raffle will be notified within 2 business days after the draw and he or she should confirm the acceptance of the Raffle Prize within 7 business days. Identification is required. In case the winner of the first draw does not confirm the acceptance of the Raffle Prize within 7 business days after the first notification, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, chosen by a second draw from the original contest pool.
10. The Raffle winner’s name will be published on The Genesis Travel Network website and social media within 7 days after the confirmation of acceptance. The winner may be required to participate in publicity. The name and social media account of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Genesis Travel Network.