Life is unpredictable. Sometimes “what we want” and “what happens” don’t align. You must expect the unexpected. You must be prepared.
Travel insurance protects you from many unforeseen events that may occur during your travels. Genesis Travel Network recommends that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your trip investment.
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation of Remains
- Trip Delay
- Baggage & Personal Effects
- Baggage Delay and more.
YOU HAVE 24/7 ACCESS TO A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES:
- Visa Requirements
- Cash Transfers
- Assistance with Lost Tickets or Passports
- Local Medical Care
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- International Dining Suggestions
- And More!
TRAVEL ASSISTANCE & CONCIERGE SERVICES:
- With a Travelex Travel Protection Plan, emergency assistance and travel services are just a phone call away from virtually anywhere in the world.
*Please Note: To be eligible for the waiver of pre-existing medical condition exclusion, the protection plan must be purchased within 15 days (Travel Basic) or 21 days (Travel Select) from the time you make your initial trip deposit. However, the plan can be purchased any time prior to departure.
Genesis Travel Network is equipped to provide traveler’s insurance for both international and domestic flights. Don’t risk your entire trip! Be sure to purchase traveler’s insurance for every flight!